100% Pure Sheep Milk
WELCOME TO VALBRESO
The Gourmet French sheep milk cheese known for its extremely creamy texture.
Valbreso cheese is artfully crafted in the rugged plateaus surrounding the Mediterranean Sea in southern France.
A remarkably versatile fresh sheep milk cheese matured in brine, Valbreso cheese achieves its unique taste and superior richness by using 100% pure sheep milk coming from a very unique breed, the Lacaune sheep, renowned for its rich and creamy milk.
Vegetarian Baked Valbreso Cheese
- 1 Valbreso cheese chunk (7 oz)
- 2 red onions
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup olives
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ thyme floret
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
- Cut tomatoes in 2. Cut garlic into thin slices and dried tomatoes into strips.
- Put the olives, pine nuts in the mold. Add herbs, Valbreso cheese and cherry tomatoes on top.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Bake halfway up for about 15 minutes.
- Serve with baguette or pita bread.