Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-25.8, Stay Safe-Stay Healthy
All businesses operating have a general obligation to keep a safe and healthy facility in accordance with state and federal law, and comply with the following COVID-19 worksite-specific safety practices, as outlined in Governor Jay Inslee’s “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” Proclamation 20-25, and in accordance with the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries General Requirements and Prevention Ideas for Workplaces and the Washington State Department of Health Workplace and Employer Resources & Recommendations at https://www.doh.wa.gov/Coronavirus/workplace.
COVID 19, We Will Get Through This!
The health of our members and our community is very important to us. As an essential business, the Yelm Food Co-op will be operating during the recent pandemic in a restricted capacity in order to comply with state regulations.
What do you need to know about coming into the store?
- From the moment you park your vehicle and when you enter and leave the store, please maintain 6ft of separation between other people.
- Signs will be posted and markers to aid in keeping 6 feet apart
- Hand Sanitizer and masks are available at the front desk.
- Masks are required for all customers, if you don’t have one on we will give you one to wear.
- Guest occupancy is limited to 25% of capacity.
What are we doing to keep our store and workplace safe?
- Frequently sanitizing surfaces.
- Installed Plexiglass Shields between cashiers and customers on all cash registers
- Enforced staff usage of masks.
Please wear your mask while you are shopping in order to protect the co-op from possible fines, or worse.
Your Yelm Food Co-op is at risk of being fined $10,000 if found to serve customers who are not wearing masks…
Please help support the Co-op avoid such a fine by wearing a mask. If you don’t have one with you, we would be happy to provide one.
Thank you so much!